There are good reasons to get your windshield repaired sooner than later.
- Chip repairs are affordable.
In fact, it may cost you nothing, depending on your insurance coverage.
- Small chips can turn into large cracks which may require a full replacement.
Which will likely take longer and cost more.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, a repair can be done in just 30 minutes.
- Bradley's Windshield Repair only uses the highest-quality materials.
Our exclusive resin is injected into the chip, and after it is fully cured, the repair is polished to near-imperceptibility.
- Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.